Plan your Trip
Let the team at Play Links Golf guide you to create the ultimate links golf experience... your own. GET A QUOTE
With a Play Links Golf tour...you have complete choice and flexibility to tailor your vacation to match both your aspirations and your budget.
We know that the choice of where to stay and what courses to play will be a difficult one – as there are so many world-famous courses from which to choose. That is where the Play Links Golf team are more than happy to assist with the benefit of local knowledge, advice and experience to ensure you get the most from your Scottish golf vacation.
You might want to:
- Tee off at the famous “Postage Stamp” at Royal Troon, the shortest hole on the Open circuit
- Relive the Watson Vs Nicklaus “duel in the sun” on Trump Turnberry
- Take on “The Cardinal” challenge at the 3rd at Old Prestwick
- Have your photo taken on the Swilcan Bridge, one of St Andrews most iconic attractions
- Play the championship course at Carnoustie, truly one of the greatest links courses in the world
Whether or not you have a “wish list” of destinations and courses, start PLANNING YOUR TRIP today and we can help you formulate course selections and plans for your next golf vacation in Scotland, the home of golf.