You may be entirely focused on golf but, if not, you need not worry, as there are plenty of attractions to see and do, and the team at Play Links Golf can help you select the best of them to help you make the most of your next visit to Scotland.
Whether you are interested in eating out and socialising in the many great pubs and restaurants, or if your interests lie more in cultural pursuits and interesting day trips, there is plenty of choice and variety for any non-golfers in your party or for any non-golfing days.
You will find loads of things to do in Ayrshire, stunning coastal scenery, activities for all the family and interesting places to visit. As a travel and tourism destination, Ayrshire and Arran is also steeped in history, being the home of Scotland’s National Bard, Rabbie Burns and having many historic castles and cultural pursuits to enjoy.
You might want to:
- Sample Scotland’s finest export, taking a whisky trail experience
- Enjoy shopping at some of Ayrshire’s independent, boutique retail outlets
- Experience the taste of Ayrshire and sample the delicious local produce on offer
- Dine in local restaurants or “19th hole” pubs or check out live music or local events
- Visit historic sites or castles, such as the Robert Burns Heritage trail or the magnificent Culzean Castle.
Whether or not you have a “wish list”, start PLANNING YOUR TRIP today and we can help you plan an enjoyable schedule for your next golf vacation in Scotland, the home of golf.